Woody123

Can't silently uninstall EasyGPS

2 posts in this topic

G'day,

I work in an IT department and we have a few users who require the use of EasyGPS to complete their jobs. As part of managing our network, we silently install and uninstall applications as required. I'm able to silently install EasyGPS just fine but for some reason there's an annoying modal dialogue that appears when uninstalling the application asking us why, even when you specify the /VERYSILENT argument. It also insists on opening a webpage after it's finished.

Can someone please indicate how I can bypass that dialogue and prevent the opening of the website so I can silently uninstall the application? If it's not possible to do with the latest version (5.77), would it be possible to have a newer version actually respect the /VERYSILENT argument and not do these blocking things?

Thanks.

EasyGPS is free software. You're welcome to switch to ExpertGPS, which has silent installer options, or to contact me at support @@ expertgps.com to discuss purchasing a custom version of EasyGPS for your organization's use.